It is almost time for our fall retreat! We will be heading to Kirkmont Center to grow closer to Christ and to one another. All students grades 7-12 are welcome & encouraged to participate. Cost is $70. A $35 deposit is due by Nov. 1 (checks can be made out to SCPC). We will gather at church at 6:00 PM on Friday and be back to SCPC by 12:15 PM on Sunday. This year’s theme is “After God’s Heart”. We will be looking a key events in the Life of King David that will nurture our own faith. We will also be having all sorts of Kirkmont fun! Please let Carmen know if financial help is needed. Don’t miss out on this beloved Sugar Creek tradition!
- 10/25 EPPIC SNAC 6:00-8:30PM
- 11/1 EPPIC SNAC 6:00-8:30PM· Confirmation Youth & Parent Meeting 8:15PM (for youth and their parents in grades 7-8)
- 11/8 EPPIC SNAC 6:00-8:30PM
- 11/15 EPPIC Surprise! 6:00-8:30PM
- 11/20-22 EPPIC Fall Retreat at Kirkmont Center
- 11/29 NO EPPIC SNAC – Thanksgiving Weekend