Part-Time Church Choir Director
Sugar Creek Presbyterian Church – Kettering, OH
- Lead both the adult choir (Chancel Choir) as well as collaborates with the Pastor and Director of Family Ministries for the Children’s Choirs
- Rehearses with children’s choirs and Chancel Choir on Thursdays from 4:30 – 8:30 p.m.
- During the Program Year lead Chancel Choir on every Sunday and the Children’s Choirs 7 times
- Coordinate and rehearse instrumentalists and summer soloists/ensembles.
- Part-time position during the program year (Summers off), paid in 26 pay periods
- Degree in music is desirable, minimum of two years of experience in choral direction preferred
Sugar Creek Presbyterian Church is a lively, music-loving, multi-generational congregation in Kettering. We average 140 in worship. While our 10:00 a.m. Sunday service is essentially traditional, the congregation appreciates creativity, stylistic variation, and quality from the worship music. We encourage members of all ages to glorify God with their vocal and instrumental musical gifts in worship. Audio recordings of sermons and copies of our bulletin can be found on our website. Position is open until filled. To apply send resume and cover letter to email@example.com .
Choir Director Search Committee
Sugar Creek Presbyterian Church
4417 Bigger Road, Kettering, OH 45440